Terms of Service
If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must:
- You must be over 18 years of age. In the event that you are 13 years of age or older, you must have a parent or guardian consent to accept the rules contained herein.
The user also guarantees that all data provided to Invoicebillity at the time of signing the contract is true, accurate and complete and undertakes to keep it true.
Amendments to the agreements
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and/or our legal documentation. When we make significant changes to the legal documentation, we will notify users via the System. The continued use of Invoicebillity after such changes, implies an express acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
The Invoicebillity and the content provided through it are property of Invoicebillity or its licensors and we grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license for their personal, commercial, and non-commercial use of the Service.
All Invoicebillity trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names and all other features of the Invoicebillity trademark are the exclusive property of Invoicebillity. This License does not grant any right to use the trademarks, Invoicebillity service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the Invoicebillity trademark, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees not to use the Invoicebillity Service (including but not limited to its content) in any way that is not expressly provided for by these Conditions.
Third party software collections included in the Invoicebillity Service are licensed according to the rules set forth in these Terms.
Invoicebillity respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. Invoicebillity has established some basic rules that users should follow when using the Service to ensure that Invoicebillity remains a product that everyone can use. Please, follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not permitted for any reason:
- copy, redistribute, reproduce, “extract”, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the Invoicebillity Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the Invoicebillity Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the Invoicebillity Service, Content or any part thereof;
- use the Invoicebillity Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Invoicebillity Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
- circumvent any technology used by Invoicebillity, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
- sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the Invoicebillity Service or Content;
- circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by Invoicebillity or its licensors;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the Invoicebillity Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
- crawl within the Invoicebillity Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to collect information from Invoicebillity;Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
- offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
- malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
- conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
- capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
- which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of Invoicebillity;
- that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Invoicebillity;
- that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by Invoicebillity;
- that interferes with or in any way disrupts the Invoicebillity Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the Invoicebillity Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other Invoicebillity protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
- that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Invoicebillity.
You understand and agree that the publication of such User Content may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your Invoicebillity account. You also agree that Invoicebillity may recall your username for any reason.
The password protects the user account, and the user is solely responsible for keeping it confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your user name and password within the Service. In the event of theft or loss of your username or password, or if you believe that there has been unauthorized access to your account by a third party, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
Invoicebillity currently accepts Stripe.com as method of payment. In any case, using an account, the user demonstrates to be the legal owner of the account or to have the full rights to use it.
Invoicebillity concedes 60 days money back warranty, providing full refunds in this window of time. Differently, we will not accept different requests of refund, under any circumstances.
Invoicebillity provides different types of account, such as free and paid membership. In any case:
- User can change subscription. If upgrade then they need to pay the remaining balance.
- If downgrade then will be downgraded at end of the subscription, no refund will be provided.
- We provide 14 days trial upon signup.
Limitations and Service modifications
Aversys Mobile will make reasonable efforts to keep the Invoicebillity Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations may cause temporary interruptions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Aversys Mobile reserves the right to modify or discontinue, periodically and at any time, temporarily or permanently, the functions and capabilities of the Invoicebillity Service, with or without notice and without any liability to users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, changes or terminations of the Invoicebillity Service or other related functions.
Termination and cancellation
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or Invoicebillity. However, the user understands and agrees that Aversys Mobile may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
Warranty and disclaimer
AVERSYS MOBILE TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE INVOICEBILLITY SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED STATUS OF ANY KIND. YOU USE INVOICEBILLITY SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITS LAID DOWN BY APPLICABLE LAW, AVERSYS MOBILE AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DENY ANY WARRANTY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.AVERSYS MOBILE AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT IN ANY WAY THE INVOICEBILLITY SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, AVERSYS MOBILE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, AFFIRM OR ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY APPLICATION OF THIRD PARTIES (OR ITS CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE INVOICEBILLITY OR A WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THATAVERSYS MOBILE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND SUPPLIERS THIRD PARTIES OF APPLICATIONS OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH INVOICEBILLITY SERVICE. IN THIS RESPONSE, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO AVERSYS MOBILE WILL CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY FOR AVERSYS MOBILE. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION CAN NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ONLY AND SOLELY REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS THE INVOICEBILLITY SERVICE CONSISTS IN UNINSTALLING THE INVOICEBILLITY SOFTWARE AND STOPPING USING THE INVOICEBILLITY SERVICE. EVEN IF AVERSYS MOBILE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT, AND EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE ADJUSTED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH THOSE THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ONLY AND ONLY REMEDY OFFERED BY AVERSYS MOBILE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT CONSIST IN UNINSTALLING AND / OR STOP USING THESE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS.
IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AVERSYS MOBILE AND ITS OFFICIALS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAY BE CONSIDERED LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES , PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENT; (2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR USEFUL (DIRECT AND INDIRECT).
Severability and waiver
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by Aversys Mobile or third party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void Aversys Mobile’s or third party beneficiary’s right to do so.
Aversys Mobile may assign the Agreements or any part thereof, and may also delegate any obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sublicense your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Aversys Mobile harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your violation of this Agreement; (2) any User Content; (3) any activity in which you engage or perform through the Invoicebillity Service; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Aversys Mobile operates in full accordance with the applicable International laws.
If you have any questions about the Invoicebillity Service or Agreements, please contact us at email@example.com.